*** Music Trivia *** Games *** Raffle *** Silent Auction
Come along and celebrate 90 Years of Boronia Hawks Football Netball Club from 1932 to 2022. You’ll go on a journey through the decades, enjoying photos, music and memories old and new.
Tickets are now on sale! Click here to purchase your tickets via our on line store.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Lock in the date for a family fun day for the whole Club! Optional Christmas Fun Run / Walk plus other festive activities!
Another another tumultuous year done, we hope to be back to normality next year!!! With the season now effectively over, the Club is now in full planning mode for 2022. We have a number of items still very much front and center to sign off on and then our entire energy will be spent on planning for a fantastic return to local community sport in 2022!
- Our new toilet block is now installed at the club close to our new playground. Many thanks to Knox City Council for this essential facility.
- A new net is to be installed behind the goals at the Clubroom end of the ground over summer. Thanks again to Knox City Council.
- We will offer refunds on all ticket sales for the Ladies High Tea and the 200 Draw later today.
- We are still planning our Awards Nights, which are now likely to be on-line events that will be held over the next few weeks.
- Our intention is to draw the Major Raffle on the evening of the Men’s Awards Night. The date and method are still to be confirmed this week after ‘Dan’s’ statement on moving out of lockdown is announced.
- Behind the scenes, our Recruiting Committee is working at full steam ahead.
- Wayne and Grant, supported by Jason and Bill, have our rejigged Growler initiative growing in sales.
- We will soon hand over the rooms to the Boronia Cricket Club once we are permitted to enter the rooms for the annual clean up day.
Greg Hannon, Senior President BHFNC
BOOK NOW FOR THE FIRST PRESIDENTS LUNCH OF 2021 FEATURING THE WIZ!
For all enquiries about ticketing and tables please contact Greg “Flash” Hannon on 0438 616 130. Book now to avoid disappointment!”
Capper kicked 388 goals over a 124-game career, finishing runner-up twice in the Coleman Medal stakes with a peak of 103 goals in 1987. He was also famous for his high-flying spectacular marks which earned him a Mark of the Year award in 1987″. Source: Wikipedia