We’re excited to announce that we’re running our Hawka Lotto for the 2023 season! Hawka Lotto will run over 25 weeks with the opportunity to win the weekly prize jackpot along with the MAJOR & MEGA spins!
HOW IT WORKS:
• Weekly spin every Thursday night in the clubrooms @ 8pm
• First spin – Thursday 12th April. Last spin – Thursday 28th Sep
• $10 per week/per number
• 23 x $300 weekly cash spins
• 1 x $600 major cash spin (29th June)
• 1 x $1000 MEGA cash spin (28th September)
• Lotto limited to 100 numbers
• One person can purchase multiple numbers.
• $250 paid upfront or $10 per week payment plans
(deducted from bank account)
• Winnings paid back into nominated account
Get in quick! Numbers are now on sale on our Online Store:
Please note: Ticket price will default to $10 per week payment plan, if wanting to pay upfront please select the Upfront Payment modifier of an additional $240.00 ($250.00 Total)
Hawka Lotto is back for 2022 over 22 weeks with the opportunity to win the weekly prize jackpot along with one of the MAJOR & MEGA spins.
- Weekly spin to occur every Thursday night in the clubrooms @ 8pm
- Commencing Thursday 7th April and concluding Thursday September 1st
- $10 per week / per number for 22 weeks = $220 investment per number
- 19 x $250 weekly cash spins
- 2 x $500 major cash spins – 19th May / 7th July
- 1 x $1000 MEGA cash spin – 1st Sept
- Lotto limited to 100 numbers – only 1 number can be purchased by one person.
- Choose your ticket number via our Online Hawka Store
- Pay in full up front via our Online Hawka Store or
- Weekly $10 Direct Debits from your nominated bank account
- Winnings paid back into your nominated account each week
What you need to know
Direct Debits for $10 Weekly Payments: Online you will select a $10 weekly option in which they pay $10 then and there to commit. We will send you a direct debit form to fill out in which for the next 21 weeks we will deduct $10 per week out of your nominated account.
People Pick the Same Numbers: In the event that a number is brought twice before we can make it inactive (sold out) the person with the earliest transaction time stamp on Square will be awarded that number. The other person will need to select another number via direct communication with us so we can allocate manually to avoid double payment.
Main Contact: Wayne Preston
Direct Debit / Bank Account Contact: Andrea Le Marquand