We are looking for some extra volunteers who would be able to help spread the load of looking after our social media and other communications like email.
Rather than the responsibility sitting with just one or two, we are looking for a few motivated people across the playing groups and supporter base who can commit to taking on specific tasks on a recurring basis each week to ensure we can communicate all the great things going on at our club in a sustainable way as the club continues to grow. Depending on the time you’d like to commit you could take on one of the tasks or maybe a few.
You may already have some skills in this area, be keen to learn more or are just looking for a way to throw your hat into the ring. Any training you would need on the systems we use would be provided and most items are now templated.
Some of the key tasks include:
- Women’s Football & Netball Team Announcements
- Men’s Football Team Announcements
- Game Day Score Updates & Saturday Scoreboard Summary
- Sharing relevant updates during the week e.g., Hawka Lotto, posts from junior page
- Sharing posts from other relevant pages e.g. EFNL, Premier Data, Media etc
- Sharing photos after games
- Promoting club & player sponsors, sharing relevant updates
- Promoting community partner offers
- Promoting club events & news
- Managing and distributing an email newsletter (something new)
- Replying to messages
- We’d also be keen to hear from anyone who would like to volunteer their photography, videography or graphic design skills in any way throughout the season or on a regular basis.
If you are interested in putting your hand up, please email me at email@example.com with your expression of interest!
Jax Phillips, Director of Communications