Boronia Hawks are very pleased to announce that Senior Coach, Matthew Clark, has committed to coach the Club for two more years, taking his tenure through to the 2020 and 2021 seasons.
Following the 2018 “triple” premiership in Division 3 in his first year with the Hawks, Matt has the senior team currently sitting second on the Division 2 ladder and looking to finish the home and away season strongly. Matt has earned the respect of all players and supporters with his straight-forward approach and strong planning and communication skills. Matt will be assisted once again by Steve Teakel, one of the most respected coaching gurus in Victorian community football.
In addition, the Club is very pleased to confirm that the entire senior coaching panel has recommitted to the Club for 2020. We have a very experienced team of coaches who have built an excellent learning environment for our players that has also delivered excellent results over the past two seasons.
Please join us in congratulating all coaches on their reappointment. We can all look forward to the further development of the Club and our players in the years to come.
The 2020 Senior Coaching Panel is:
- Matthew Clark – Senior Coach
- Steve Teakel – Senior Assistant Coach
- Drew O’Hare – Senior Assistant Coach
- Craig Brockley – Development Squad Coach
- Greg Granland – Development Squad Assistant Coach
- Craig McKenzie – Under 19’s Coach
- Andrew Catley – Under 19’s Assistant Coach
- Ray Lacey – Senior Women’s Coach
- Scott Nicholas – Senior Women’s Coach
- Greg Joseph – Veterans Coach
Other assistant coaches will be announced during the preseason.